Local Roots, Local Service
Allegra | Mount Pleasant is doing more in our community to support local businesses and charities.
At Allegra, the businesses and nonprofits in and around Mount Pleasant are the lifeblood of what we do. We know a business can only remain as strong as the community it serves. It’s a pretty simple business philosophy that helps keep this community vital.
Like you, we are local business owners who live, work and play in this community. Our commitment to the Mount Pleasant area goes beyond just doing business here. We are an active part of the community, involved in:
- Board of Directors of Racers for Pacers: Racers for Pacers is a local nonprofit in its third year of existence. RFP strives to provide running wheelchairs and chair pushers (Pacers) to handicapped children and adults in the Charleston Area.
- “The East Cooper Referral Group” BNI Group: Rick has been a member for six years and has been active as an Officer through his term. Come visit us to help grow your business.
Thinking Green. Printing Smarter.
The printing process can be resource intensive, but there are many “green practices” we can incorporate in our daily work routines to help diminish the amount of waste we generate. Here are some methods we are currently using:
- Recycling Programs – From paper to ink to money and everything in between, recycling saves. It also reduces air pollution and waste to landfills.
- Controlling Waste – By establishing inventory controls, we reduce waste and save cash. Sequencing print jobs by ink color saves ink changes and labor while eliminating waste.
- Using Resources Wisely – Incorporating recycled papers – with high levels of post-consumer content – into your communications projects helps keep a lot of paper out of landfills.
- Choosing “Smart” Inks – Using vegetable- or soy-based inks means less toxins and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are released into the air and soil.
You can choose print communications to be part of your mix … and feel good about it. Having a partner that knows what’s essential to you and your brand image makes the choices easy.
Local roots, local commitment, and a local business to support your work – that’s a pretty powerful combination. Talk to us today about your business or organization, and let’s see what we can build together.
Contact Us Today